The Bayport Way
The Bayport Way consists of nine philosophies that guide the way we conduct our business.
- An unshakeable and genuine belief in every individual customer’s ability to improve their lives through access to credit and other valuable financial solutions.
- Unquestioned passion and commitment to making credit, insurance, savings and transacting solutions easily and responsibly available; while leading the market with a competitive offering and transparency and disclosure of information.
- The strength to recognise that our local partners and local management are the true champions of our brand, and that their local wisdom is critical to success. We also recognise the value in learning from others and applying the best practices across the Group.
- The commitment to establish and create businesses using Bayport’s collective resources and skills; and supporting our expert local management in growing our businesses into the future.
- The expertise to create an unconventional, multifaceted distribution capability which embraces fixed and mobile branches, widespread teams of origination consultants, call centres and unique third party distribution relationships. This capacity ensures that Bayport can service the full potential of our markets at the least cost and inconvenience to our customers.
- A substantial and ongoing investment in proprietary and purpose-developed information technology systems which enable the delivery of customer-centric financial solutions. Technology will drive our innovation and cost efficiency as a key competitive advantage.
- The strength of financial expertise and corporate reputation to be able to continually raise competitively priced capital for the holding company and operating companies to ensure the optimum levels of leverage to drive sustainable growth.
- To attract and retain special people to our business who add momentum to our success through their passion and skills.
- The commitment to invest in and uplift the communities in which we operate and live, both in terms of people’s lives, social infrastructure and the natural environment.